Neal Johnson has lived and practiced in the Middle East for the past 33 years. His knowledge and contacts extend across the region. Recent representations in which he has been involved are shown below:
- Management of 14 LCIA, ICC, and DIFC arbitrations “Many cross-border and domestic equity / asset sales, including handling Middle East aspects of a sale of a global hotel chain”.
- Merger of two largest private television broadcasters in the Middle East.
- Establishment of regional private television broadcaster and other regional businesses.
- Harvard Law School (JD, 1984).
- Harvard College (AB, Government, magna cum laude, 1980).
- The New York State Bar Association.
- United States District Court: District of New York.
- Mawarid Holding Group.
- Group General Counsel, 1991-2020, Riyadh KSA.
- Member of Corporate Group/ International, 1988 – 1990, Riyadh KSA.
- Member of Corporate Group/M&A, 1985 – 1987, New York, USA .